Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Today I wrote a bunch of code, but none of it very interesting. Basically I took the code I spoke about yesterday, called it once a second, and updated a form... and also, optionally, wrote the data to a file. In short, I created a program that will log SpeedFan data!

Yes yes, I am well aware that SpeedFan already has a logging capability! But I have bigger plans than just this...

Here is the full code for the SpeedFanReader class. It really doesn't do much... and could be re-factored to return the data a little better than just a 'Data' blob. But it serves its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment